Radical Wellness Workshops aim to be a voice of clarity for the church on wellness.
“Beloved, I pray that all may go well with you and that you may be in good health, as it goes well with your soul.” 3 John 1:2
Learn how to Worship through Wellness!
“More than one-third (36.5%) of U.S. adults have obesity.” – CDC report.
“Over 70% of Christian leaders are talking about not finishing their race in their calling”. Francis Schaeffer Institute
Our Radical Wholeness Workshops focus on biblical wellness – how we were designed to live and function.
- A clear understanding of the connection between faith and health
- A personalized nutrition plan
- A wealth of knowledge on wellness
- A fun fitness experience with a tool for home use
- Attainable goals set
- A plan for action and accountability
- Inspiration for change
Radical Wellness Workshop Team
Ben Davis, Radical Team Member, Physical Wellness
Kelsey Elmore, Radical Team Member, Physical Wellness
Dale Fletcher of Faith and Health Connection, Spiritual Wellness
“Our spirit, mind and body are inseparable. What we believe, what we think and how we behave affects each component of our life. Greater wholeness can be achieved when we integrate a spirit, mind, and body approach to managing the stress in our lives.”
Dale is particularly fascinated by the connection between one’s physical health and their spiritual health as the research suggests that the more one’s lifestyle lines up with their spiritual beliefs the more whole and healthy that person can be.
- Blogger & Health Columnist, The Christian Post
- Vice President, Christian Coach Institute, Charlotte, NC
- Founder & Executive Director, Faith and Health Connection Ministry
- Wellness Ministry Chair, Harrison United Methodist Church, Charlotte, NC
- Health and Wellness Director, Harris Family YMCA, Charlotte, NC
- Director, Weight Management for Life Program, Pinnacle Health System, Harrisburg, PA
- Health Educator & Wellness Coordinator, Pinnacle Health System, Harrisburg, PA
- Health and Fitness Instructor, Army Physical Fitness Research Institute, U.S. Army War College, Carlisle, PA
- Master Fitness Trainer Course Director, U.S. Army Fitness School, Indianapolis, IN
I am from a family of doctors, grew up in Chicago and went to Purdue University in West Lafayette to major in Dietetics. I was always a 3 sport athlete and while studying for the RD exam, became certified as a personal trainer. For the last 8 years I worked as a Dietitian and personal trainer at a wellness center in Minnesota. I also taught CrossFit classes for the last 4 years. My husband and I moved to Atlanta 2 months ago for my husband’s job and was blessed to find Iron Tribe, where I coach and make meal plans for athletes. I have completed marathons, half iron mans, full iron mans and many CrossFit competitions. However, I could not complete these milestones without proper nutrition. Food is medicine!!
To book a Radical Wellness Workshop today, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.